ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY OF LTHD CORPORATION:
LTHD Corporation SRL, provider of products, services and soft for the electronics, auto, medical and aviation industry, manufacturer of labels from special materials wish to take responsibility for protecting the environment, preventing of any pollution, work accidents and professional illness, by adopting an integrated management system Environment-Health and Safety.
- prevention of environment pollution, work accidents and professional illness due to their business activities, by assessing the environmental, health and safety aspects, as well as the risks relating thereto and keeping them under control;
- instruction, awareness and training of the staff in the field of labour;
- compliance with the Romanian and international legislation to which Romania is a part, regarding the protection of the environment and on health and safety at work;
- improving the integrated management system Environment-Health and Safety.
- continuous improvement of performance in protecting the environment and on health and safety at work;
- to secure the employees an appropriate framework for carrying out the activities by appropriate control of risks on health and safety at work;
- allocating the necessary resources;
- development of a culture to recognise the importance of protecting the environment and on health and safety at work;
- compliance with the legislation, the applicable environmental, health and safety regulations and with other requests;
- continuous improvement of performance of the integrated management system Environment-Health and Safety.
Implementation of this policy and follow up on progress registered in the record with the set objectives shall be performed periodically by internal audit.
The General Manager of S.C. LTHD CORPORATION S.R.L. is responsible for the implementation and maintenance this policy and appoints as Integrated Management Representative, who is the Quality-Environmental Manager, to whom he secures the entire authority and necessary means identified by the organisation, according to standard requirements SR EN ISO 14001:2015 and SR ISO 45001:2018, for the coordination of the design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the integrated management system Environment-Health and Safety.
The participation to the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the integrated management system Environment-Health and Safety is the task of every employee.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF LTHD CORPORATION:
- Our policy is continuous quality improvement of our services/products, in order to satisfy the demands and expectations of every customer, legal demands and regulations, reducing internal costs and fix ourselves in the most favorable competitive position.
- Our main goal is to become regional quality leader in the field of selling and service of industrial printers, as well as in the production of labels and die-cuts from specialty materials. This is done by periodically evaluating the context in which our organization operates, by identifying and analyzing the demands of all interested parts, by evaluating risk factors and finding the optimal solutions towards reaching our goals, and by continuously specializing our personnel and its ability to control processes.
- Continuous quality improvements are achieved by maintaining and improving our quality management system. Documents of the system: quality manual, system procedures, work instructions, as well as our entire set of technical documents are developed in a manner that sustains this policy and in conformity with the stipulations of the standards SR EN ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, AS9100D and ISO 13485:2016.
- We acknowledge the fact that quality is the responsibility of all the employees. This is envisaged and included in the services we offer and is a component of our organizational culture.
- Our pursuit is to develop a correct working environment, performing and in agreement with all environment regulations, work safety and fire protection.
- Promptitude, flexibility, competence, correctness and mutual respect are the main attributes of the relations between us and our business partners (customers, suppliers).
- The General Manager of LTHD Corporation is responsible for maintaining and improving the present policy and for assuring all material, financial and human resources which are necessary for this purpose. The Quality Manager was appointed as the Management's Representative for Quality and all relevant authority required to achieve our goals was delegated to him.