ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY OF LTHD CORPORATION:
LTHD Corporation, provider of products, services and software for the electronic, automotive, aeronautic and medical devices industries, manufacturer of special materials labels, die-cuts and 3D printers, wishes to take responsibility for the protection of the environment and prevention of any pollution and for the health and safety of its employees by adopting a system of integrated environmental, health and safety and quality management.
- Protection of the environment is everyone's duty: we commit to raise the awareness of our employees by informing, educating and involving them in reaching our targets regarding the environment and health and safety standards.
- Our objective is to optimize the consumption of natural resources, to save and to prevent production of waste of any kind, to define our production requirements in harmony with the environment protection requirements, to increase the quality of working conditions and to avoid any work accidents or occupational diseases.
- In order to achieve our objectives we take into account all the environmental and health and safety significant aspects and risks.
- We are committed to comply with current environmental protection and health and safety laws and other requests from local authorities and other entities with which our company collaborates and has partnerships. We monitor any relevant environmental parameters relevant to our organization, in order to prevent any possible pollution event. We also take all the necessary measures to avoid any work accidents.
- We are committed to continuously improve our processes in order to comply with the durable development principles, the protection of the environment and of the health and safety of our employees, in agreement with ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2008 respectively.
- The General Manager of LTHD Corporation is responsible for maintaining and improving the present policy and for assuring all material, financial and human resources which are necessary for this purpose. The Quality Manager was appointed as the Management's Representative for Environment, Health and Safety and all relevant authority required to achieve our goals was delegated to him.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF LTHD CORPORATION:
- Our policy is continuous quality improvement of our services/products, in order to satisfy the demands and expectations of every customer, legal demands and regulations, reducing internal costs and fix ourselves in the most favorable competitive position.
- Our main goal is to become regional quality leader in the field of selling and service of industrial printers, as well as in the production of labels and die-cuts from specialty materials. This is done by periodically evaluating the context in which our organization operates, by identifying and analyzing the demands of all interested parts, by evaluating risk factors and finding the optimal solutions towards reaching our goals, and by continuously specializing our personnel and its ability to control processes.
- Continuous quality improvements are achieved by maintaining and improving our quality management system. Documents of the system: quality manual, system procedures, work instructions, as well as our entire set of technical documents are developed in a manner that sustains this policy and in conformity with the stipulations of the standards SR EN ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, AS9100D and ISO 13485:2016.
- We acknowledge the fact that quality is the responsibility of all the employees. This is envisaged and included in the services we offer and is a component of our organizational culture.
- Our pursuit is to develop a correct working environment, performing and in agreement with all environment regulations, work safety and fire protection.
- Promptitude, flexibility, competence, correctness and mutual respect are the main attributes of the relations between us and our business partners (customers, suppliers).
- The General Manager of LTHD Corporation is responsible for maintaining and improving the present policy and for assuring all material, financial and human resources which are necessary for this purpose. The Quality Manager was appointed as the Management's Representative for Quality and all relevant authority required to achieve our goals was delegated to him.