ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY OF LTHD CORPORATION:
LTHD Corporation, provider of products, services and software for the electronic and automotive industry, manufacturer of special material labels, wishes to take responsibility for the protection of the environment and prevention of any pollution by adopting a system of integrated environmental and quality management.
- Protection of the environment is everyone's duty: we commit to raise the awareness of our employees by informing, educating and involving them in reaching our targets regarding the environment standards.
- Our objective is to optimize the consumption of natural resources, to save and to prevent production of waste of any kind, to define our production requirements in harmony with the environment protection requirements.
- We are committed to comply with current environmental protection laws and other requests from local authorities and other entities with which our company collaborates and has partnerships. We monitor any relevant environmental parameters relevant to our organization, in order to prevent any possible pollution event.
- We are committed to continuously improve our processes in order to comply with the durable development principles and the protection of the environment, in agreement with ISO 14001:2004.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT OF LTHD CORPORATION:
- Our policy is continuous quality improvement of our services/products, in order to satisfy the demands and expectations of every customer, legal demands and regulations, reducing internal costs and fix ourselves in the most favourable competitive position.
- The main goal is to maintain our regional quality leadership status in the field of commercialization services and service for industrial printers as well as in the field of label producing using special materials, by continuously specializing our personnel and through competence in controlling internal processes.
- Continuous quality improvements are achieved by maintaining and improving our quality management system. Documents of the system: quality manual, system procedures, work instructions, as well as our entire set of technical documents are developed in a manner that sustains this policy and in conformity with the stipulations of the standards SR EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- We acknowledge the fact that quality is the responsibility of all the employees. This is envisaged and included in the services we offer and is a component of our organizational culture.
- Our pursuit is to develop a correct working environment, performing and in agreement with all environment regulations, work protection and P.S.I.
- Promptitude, flexibility, competence, correctness and mutual respect are the main attributes of the relations between us and our business partners (customers, suppliers).
- The General Manager of LTHD Corporation is responsible for maintaining and improving the present policy and for assuring all material, financial and human resources which are necessary for this purpose. The Quality Manager was appointed as the Managment's Representative for Quality and all relevant authority required to achieve our goals was delegated to him.